If you would like to form a new PTANA Chapter please Click Here to contact us.
- To join an existing chapter, download the Membership Application form and Code of Conduct form using the Link below.
- Mail the completed application packet with all required documentation as stated on the application to the Membership Chairperson of the chapter you are joining. Mailing address of the Membership Chairperson is found in the “Directory of Membership Chairpersons” link below.
- NOTE: When printing the forms, you may experience a less than full page result. After clicking the link to display the form, save the form. Print the form from your saved file.
- At least one specialist program is required for membership. This includes domestic, international, chain hotels, cruise lines, and Travel Institute Specialist Programs. If you do not have a Specialist Certificate, you may go to http://www.travelagentuniversity.com and take one of the many on-line Specialist courses offered.
- Renew membership by the beginning of each calendar year.