PTANA, Las Vegas Chapter President
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Professional Travel Agents of North America’s (PTANA) Las Vegas Chapter Website.
My name is Vicki Gunther, President of the Central Las Vegas PTANA Chapter. As the first PTANA chapter on the West Coast, I look forward to what we can do together to make our chapter the best place for you, the Travel Professional. We are in an industry that demands education. This education is paramount to our business and to the responsibility we have to our clients. We also need guidance and experience from other Travel Professionals who are in niche markets such as adventure, LGBTQ, solo, cruise, wedding specialists, and more.
This is where the Las Vegas Chapter will shine. At monthly meetings, we will introduce you to a variety of suppliers in all areas of travel to educate and keep you abreast of our ever-changing industry. You will have the opportunity to develop a relationship with cruise lines, tour operators, tourist boards, hoteliers, and organizations. We look forward to our meetings not only through webinars, but at places to mingle among other travel professionals, both Home-Based or brick and mortar, who have the same goals as you – knowledge, friendship, comradery, and growing their business.
I hope you will join us monthly to learn, have fun and interact with other members of our chapter. Only your participation and membership can truly make us Vegas Strong.
I look forward to seeing you at our future meetings.
Vicki GuntherPresident, Las Vegas PTANA Chapter
To submit a membership application, please follow the steps below:
- Select membership from the menu above
- On the next page select membership application
- Complete the information needed.
- Please select recruiting chapter.
- Payment is made via PayPal, however you do not need a PayPal account.
Meeting Sponsorship Opportunity
Interested in sponsoring a meeting for this chapter?
Meeting sponsors are spotlighted on our “Meetings” page for the entire month of sponsorship.
To sponsor a meeting for this chapter, please contact our Program Chairperson or Chapter President
Meetings are on hold until further notice due to COVID-19.
PTANA Las Vegas serves Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Pahrump, Boulder City and Mesquite Nevada. Please join us for fun, food, friendship, networking, and an in-depth knowledge of the world through educational Dinner Seminars, the Annual PTANA Trade Shows, Annual PTANA Conference and Special Events.
- To join an existing chapter, download the Membership Application form and Code of Conduct form using the Link below.
- Mail the completed application packet with all required documentation as stated on the application to the Membership Chairperson of the chapter you are joining. Mailing address of the Membership Chairperson is found in the “Directory of Membership Chairpersons” link below.
- NOTE: When printing the forms, you may experience a less than full page result. After clicking the link to display the form, save the form. Print the form from your saved file.
- At least one specialist program is required for membership. This includes domestic, international, chain hotels, cruise lines, and Travel Institute Specialist Programs. If you do not have a Specialist Certificate, you may go to http://www.travelagentuniversity.com and take one of the many on-line Specialist courses offered.
- Renew membership by the beginning of each calendar year.