Welcome and thank you for visiting the Professional Travel Agents of North America’s (PTANA) Recruiting Chapter Website. This page will be used by a new chapter that is forming.
Meeting Sponsorship Opportunity
Interested in sponsoring a meeting for this chapter?
Meeting sponsors are spotlighted on our “Meetings” page for the entire month of sponsorship.
To sponsor a meeting for this chapter, please contact our Program Chairperson or Chapter President
Meetings are on hold until further notice due to COVID-19.
PTANA Las Vegas serves Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Pahrump, Boulder City and Mesquite Nevada. Please join us for fun, food, friendship, networking, and an in-depth knowledge of the world through educational Dinner Seminars, the Annual PTANA Trade Shows, Annual PTANA Conference and Special Events.
- To join an existing chapter, download the Membership Application form and Code of Conduct form using the Link below.
- Mail the completed application packet with all required documentation as stated on the application to the Membership Chairperson of the chapter you are joining. Mailing address of the Membership Chairperson is found in the “Directory of Membership Chairpersons” link below.
- NOTE: When printing the forms, you may experience a less than full page result. After clicking the link to display the form, save the form. Print the form from your saved file.
- At least one specialist program is required for membership. This includes domestic, international, chain hotels, cruise lines, and Travel Institute Specialist Programs. If you do not have a Specialist Certificate, you may go to http://www.travelagentuniversity.com and take one of the many on-line Specialist courses offered.
- Renew membership by the beginning of each calendar year.
My name is Raylene Murray and I am the President of the Central Las Vegas PTANA Chapter. As the first PTANA chapter west of the Mississippi, I look forward to serving you in 2020 and 2021. As a “Recruiting” chapter we are still in the development phase of building our membership. That can be accomplished through your word of mouth.
As Travel Professionals, we are in a business that demands education and knowledge of products. This education is paramount to our business and to the responsibility we have to our clients. We also need guidance and experience from other Travel Professionals who have been in this business a while, cruise or wedding specialist who specialize in a cornucopia of niche markets.
This is where the Central Las Vegas Chapter will shine. At monthly meetings we will introduce you to a variety of suppliers in all areas of travel to educate and keep you abreast of our ever changing industry. You will have the opportunity to develop a relationship with cruise lines, tour operators, tourist boards, hoteliers and organizations. We also look forward to our meetings being an intimate place to mingle among other travel professionals, both Home Based or brick and mortar, who have the same goals as you – knowledge, friendship, comradery and growing their business.
I hope you will join us monthly to learn, have fun and interact with other members of our chapter. Only your participation and membership can truly make us Vegas Strong.
I look forward to seeing you at our future meetings.
President, Central Las Vegas PTANA Chapter
Attention prospective members, when you join a new chapter, it is considered a Recruiting Chapter until the installation is finalized.
To submit a membership application, please follow the steps below:
- Select membership from the menu above
- On the next page select membership application
- Complete the information needed.
- Please select recruiting chapter.
- Payment is made via PayPal, however you do not need a PayPal account.