PTANA, North Carolina Triangle Area Chapter President
Meeting Sponsorship Opportunity
Interested in sponsoring a meeting for this chapter?
Meeting sponsors are spotlighted on our “Meetings” page for the entire month of sponsorship.
To sponsor a meeting for this chapter, please contact our Program Chairperson or Chapter President
Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of every month unless otherwise advised.
MEETING LOCATION (unless otherwise notified)
NORMAL MEETING AGENDA (Special events may differ)
6:00pm Registration, Networking & Dinner
7:00pm to 8:00pm Program
Prize Eligibility: Only PTANA Chapter Members in good standing are eligible for prizes offered by the chapter, vendors, or sponsors at a general PTANA meeting or special event.
NORMAL MEETING COST (Unless otherwise specified. Excludes special events)
Your membership dues must be current in order to receive the “Members” price. If you have not paid your membership dues for the current year, you are considered a guest and the NON MEMBER rate will apply.
- R.S.V.P. is due at least 5 days PRIOR to the meeting
- MEMBERS: $10 w/RSVP by the deadline
- NON-MEMBERS: $15 w/RSVP by the deadline
- Membership is $79.00 annually
Please pay by agency check or personal check only. You can also pay by PayPal. Do not send cash. Payments must be RECEIVED prior to the RSVP deadline to receive the member rate.
Make check payable to: PTANA NC Triangle Area
Mail to: 1424 Windycrest Court, Raleigh, NC 27610
- To join an existing chapter, download the Membership Application form and Code of Conduct form using the Link below.
- Mail the completed application packet with all required documentation as stated on the application to the Membership Chairperson of the chapter you are joining. Mailing address of the Membership Chairperson is found in the “Directory of Membership Chairpersons” link below.
- NOTE: When printing the forms, you may experience a less than full page result. After clicking the link to display the form, save the form. Print the form from your saved file.
- At least one specialist program is required for membership. This includes domestic, international, chain hotels, cruise lines, and Travel Institute Specialist Programs. If you do not have a Specialist Certificate, you may go to http://www.travelagentuniversity.com and take one of the many on-line Specialist courses offered.
- Renew membership by the beginning of each calendar year.
I am excited to be your chapter President for the 2018-2019 term and with the help of the new Executive Board along with Committee Chairpersons we have great things in-store for you this year.
We have come together to partner professional travel agents and travel industry partners through a forum that recognizes the strength of the travel market in North Carolina.
The PTANA NC Triangle Area Chapter is focused on building our travel businesses through continuous product education, partnerships sharing valuable knowledge and team motivation among colleagues. We believe our travel industry partners deserve to do business with passionate, educated and motivated travel agents.
Join us as we continue to build a community of Travel Agents where we can network, grow and meet a wide array of Industry Partners.
Please don’t allow this opportunity to slip by you to be apart of a group of wonderful individuals. After attending your first meeting, I’m pretty sure you will be ready to join us as a member.
We all look forward to seeing you at our next meeting and be sure to bring an travel agent friend with you!