PTANA, Greater Atlanta Chapter President
Welcome to the Greater Atlanta Chapter of Professional Travel Agents of North America (PTANA). We appreciate you dropping by to visit our website and hope you will take the time to join this powerful organization that is for Travel Agents by Travel Agents. We promise to keep you up to date on training, vendor access, FAMs and relevant information pertaining to what PTANA Greater Atlanta Chapter has to offer.
This year’s theme is “Reaching Back, Pulling up in 20/20: Welcome to Success.” As the Chapter enters its first year as the Greater Atlanta Chapter, we are planning a wonderful year for active Travel Professionals in Atlanta. I am excited to be a part of PTANA as a new President of the Greater Atlanta Chapter for the 2020-2022 term. It is my goal to make PTANA Greater Atlanta Chapter a welcoming, learning experience for each member. As Travel Professionals sometimes we lack skills and knowledge to take us to the next level of our business, so it is our hope that the PTANA Greater Atlanta Chapter will help increase your business knowledge, assist in making your agency more efficient and stronger by giving you the tools and training needed to run your business. We have an awesome Board of Directors that is comprised of talented Agency Owners that are heavy hitters in the travel industry, Tour Operators, and Hotel Suppliers that represent their companies well, and each will bring their unique skills to the table in a positive atmosphere.
We believe Travel Advisors can succeed in the Travel Industry today however, we must operate from a different perspective to capture these clients in a new way. PTANA Greater Atlanta Chapter is here to help you Learn, Earn, Grow and Succeed as you welcome the future of booking with open arms, a clear vision and a new goal.
We will introduce Atlanta-based Travel Advisors to local tour operators, wholesalers, airlines consolidators and tourist boards from a wide variety of niche travel destinations and organizations. You will get to know them intimately in a small environment each month with an opportunity to ask questions, build your own personal relationship and speak with each representative before and after monthly product trainings and webinars.
You will also have an opportunity to attend our Annual Convention, Atlanta Holiday Affair for Family and Friends, Monthly Dinner Trainings, Quarterly Luncheon, Community Service and One on One Training. As you can see the Greater Atlanta Chapter will be about building relationship with our Travel Advisors and Vendors. Do not miss out on everything the Greater Atlanta Chapter is offering. You will not regret the decision you make to get involved!
Meeting Sponsorship Opportunity
Interested in sponsoring a meeting for this chapter?
Meeting sponsors are spotlighted on our “Meetings” page for the entire month of sponsorship.
To sponsor a meeting for this chapter, please contact our Program Chairperson or Chapter President
Our next chapter meeting is TBD
Our meeting dates and times vary based on venue availabilty.
- Time TBD
Only PTANA Chapter Members in good standing are eligible to win prizes or giveaways at the meeting.
RSVP required for both members and non-members. Meeting dues are:
- MEMBERS: $$ with RSVP by deadline
- MEMBERS: $$ paid at the door
- NON-MEMBERS: $$ paid at the door
- To join an existing chapter, download the Membership Application form and Code of Conduct form using the Link below.
- Mail the completed application packet with all required documentation as stated on the application to the Membership Chairperson of the chapter you are joining. Mailing address of the Membership Chairperson is found in the “Directory of Membership Chairpersons” link below.
- NOTE: When printing the forms, you may experience a less than full page result. After clicking the link to display the form, save the form. Print the form from your saved file.
- At least one specialist program is required for membership. This includes domestic, international, chain hotels, cruise lines, and Travel Institute Specialist Programs. If you do not have a Specialist Certificate, you may go to http://www.travelagentuniversity.com and take one of the many on-line Specialist courses offered.
- Renew membership by the beginning of each calendar year.